“Friends of HIWT”, with the objective to facilitate & support the activities of HIWT for the noble cause and fulfill our responsibility as Pakistani to serve the less privileged deserving population. Accordingly, we are approaching you to join us to support the social cause of HIWT to create the awareness among the masses about disorder of
Thalassemia to reduce its growing trend and provide treatment to less privileged Thalassemia affected patients.
1. When you feel like it’s the end of the world, look back and see what you have accomplished. You can overcome any challenge.
2. Every great achievement was once considered impossible.
3. Never think about the past, learn from the past and make your future today.
4. I know you are very hardworking friend, don’t listen to their negative words, one day you will make it.
5. Put a perfect smile through the hard times; remember that everything happens for a reason!
6. This is not the end of everything; it’s the beginning of good things to come.
7. Thank you for being a loving friend to me, no one is always perfect. We all have imperfections.
8. Dear friend, always be thankful for life and what it has to offer. Be positive that tomorrow will be better.
9. No matter how difficult things are, trust God and He will uphold and take care of you.
10. If your problem looks bigger, remember there is someone ready to take care of it. God is everything
11. Never consider the possibility of failure in life; as long as you persist, you will achieve your goals